Are you looking to join a scaling company who are disrupting their industry through best in class technology solutions?
Talent Partners are looking to recruit an ambitious and successful Training Manager, based in Manchester, UK, who wants to have ownership of the Training function and deliver a best in class offering to our client base as disrupt and enhance the world of ticketing software.
As Training Manager your role will include the following duties:
- From a training perspective, you will serve as the primary point of contact , representing and prioritizing the training and learning opportunities and needs for our customer base.
- You will build, develop, execute, measure, and continuously look to enhance a best in class Training experience for our customer base.
- Develop strategies and processes to ensure effective delivery of customer training across multiple markets and geographies.
- Facilitate reporting/communication of training programmes with relevant updates and market date to the client’s leadership team.
- Be accountable for full and on time delivery of external training programmes and ensuring the client base has a detailed understanding of all product functionalities.
- Liaise with external vendors where appropriate to ensure that all on-line training modules are delivered in line with company standards and policies.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years professional experience in the area of delivering exceptional training solutions for software products.
- Proven track record as a Learning or Training Program Manager, L&D Consultant, Learning Portfolio Manager or Instructional Designer
- A strong focus on customers’ needs and satisfaction, with an emphasis in demonstrating return on investment in training and how this contributes to the company’s bottom line
- The ability to communicate information in a clear and engaging way.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with the proven ability to build, execute, manage, and improve programs and projects
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing training in a variety of delivery modalities (virtual, hands-on/experiential, instructor led, remote classroom, etc for a variety of audiences.
A little bit about our client company.
- A company in growth mode with a great customer base across industries.
- Delivering an exception software solution which is enhancing the client’s ticketing experience.
- You will be joining an entrepreneurial company that is with fantastic opportunities for you to grow and develop within the business.
- Excellent benefits package in a hybrid working environment.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity contact Stephen Kennedy today.
+353 87 2820554