Are you someone who has a natural curiosity and enjoys making connections with people? Do you like helping others and having a positive influence on their lives? Look no further. At Talent Partners we change lives by helping individuals and organizations become the best versions of themselves.
Building and maintaining strong relationships is at the heart of recruiting, and as a Project Coordinator, that is where you thrive. You are the one that identifies the right talent in a crowd and guides their journey towards a better opportunity. As a team member, you are part of an organisation passionate about what we do, and that provides the tools and training to help you succeed.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Leverage office database, professional networking, internet resources, social media, direct sourcing techniques, prior searches, and the phone to source talent
- Gain insight into the talent’s career needs, qualifications, and motivators to present opportunities that align
- Utilise office Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and input candidate information
- Manage multiple candidates at different stages in the recruitment process
- Nurture and grow candidate relationships through trust, listening, open communication
- Advise talent throughout the process on interviewing, offer acceptance and resignation
- Develop and write competent, creative, and confident recruiting presentations for the candidate
- Develop and write thoughtful, creative, and confident talent assessments for the client
- Create a positive, professional candidate experience throughout the talent acquisition process
- Foster talent relationships for future placements, gain industry knowledge, obtain referrals and uncover new business opportunities
- Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Achieve success in the first year with candidate placement targets in line with office targets.
Desired Traits and Desired Competencies:
- Strong listening skills and a genuine interest in discovering what makes people tick
- Good work ethic, discipline, and ability to be flexible
- Demonstrate autonomy, curiosity, and resourcefulness that pushes you to think creatively and outside the box
- Savvy business acumen enabling you to listen, assess, and align talent with client opportunities that have a positive impact on both parties
- Successful track record of building relationships
- Knowledge and familiarity with social media platforms, in particular: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter
- Exceptional time management, organization, goal-setting skills, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication, phone skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive energy and enthusiasm, willingness to continue to learn.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that rewards success and can offer best in class training through www.mrinetwork.com. A base salary and uncapped commission plan is on offer with this role.
For more information contact Stephen today.