Talent Partners are looking to recruit a full stack developer, to join a scaling company who are disrupting their industry through best in class technology solutions.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a software developer who will work in an agile environment, building products and solutions across our infrastructure. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and add to their skill set while influencing business decisions that make an impact on the system. We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic coder that is open to disrupting and enhancing the world of ticketing software, and takes pride in their work in an AWS open-source environment.
· Implement elegant new solutions that are efficient and scalable.
· Be comfortable with PHP environments
· Perform test driven development
· Build Automated processes
· Processing large data sets
· Delivering products, features, and solutions either autonomously or as part of wider project team for our world wide customers.
Experience & Qualifications
· 3+ years Development Experience
· Full Stack development
Technical & Non-technical
· Building solutions with AWS systems is essential
· Must have knowledge of relational DB’s (MySQL)
· Understands Test-Driven development
· Experience using Frameworks
· Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Stripe etc)
· Knowledgeable of Micro Frameworks
· Experience using open-source on Linux
· Knowledge and experience of front-end technologies and frameworks e.g. css, ajax, nodeJS, js, jQuery, React, Vue
· Experience with management tools (GIT, CI/CD)
· Strong security awareness & ability to deploy solutions consistent with security policy
· Proactive approach
· Excellent attention to detail
· Eager to learn new technologies
· Team player
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Analytically minded
· An interest in Sports / Events would be advantageous.
· We provide a long-term learning environment and your skills will develop as we continue to take advantage of new technologies