Are you an exceptional Sales Professional who is passionate about a delivering an exceptional level of customer service to your customer base. Talent Partners are currently working on an exclusive basis with a client company that is growing rapidly and are looking to hire top talent in their team.
The primary responsibility of this role is to grow our client’s market share in defined geographic regions. In this role you will spearhead the company’s growth in key market sectors development and build outstanding business relationships with a strong dealer network. You will be a door opener who will be able to enhance and develop existing business relationships and grow our client’s dealer network.
As Area Sales Manager you will prepare business plans that will allow you to deliver on agreed revenue targets. You will be able to demonstrate excellent business acumen, strong commercial and negotiation skills and can foster long term sustainable partnerships and relationships on behalf of our client company.
As Area Sales Manager you will have strong analytical skills and be able to analyse new business opportunities, and pursue them successfully. Both quantitative and qualitative skills are very important. A strong track record in delivery strong sale/profit levels will be essential for this role.
• To be successful in this role the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent Communication Skills, Decision-making and Accountability, Flexibility and Adaptability, Teamwork and Managing Risk.
The Area Sales Manager should show an aptitude for
• Strategic knowledge and skill set to develop regional/ market business development strategies
• Detailed understanding of all aspects of the business development lifecycle
• Existing relationships with key decision makers and senior influencers e.g. CEO, COO, CFO,
• Self-starting and have the drive to develop market coverage and build market share
• Strong analytical and planning skills and keep updated strategic plans at regional level
• High levels of personal organisation
• Advanced problem solving and negotiation skills
• The ideal candidate would have significant experience in the financial marketplace, asset finance and commercial industry, with a proven track record within a financial servicing organisation where s/he has successfully grown business revenues.
• In-depth knowledge with strong experience in asset finance.
• An in-depth understanding of all aspects of the sales lifecycle and a track record for closing deals.
• Detailed understanding of commercial models and financial acumen.
• Detailed knowledge of all regulatory, environmental and industry related issues which impact the financial services sector.
• Strong understanding of the key legal, compliance and risk principles that are relevant to the asset servicing businesses.
• Advanced negotiation skills required to close complex transactions.
• APA / QFA qualified.
To apply for this exciting role please follow this link http://jobs.mrinetwork.com/OwES1z