Are you someone who has a natural curiosity and enjoys making connections with people? Do you like helping others and having a positive influence on their lives? Look no further. At Talent Partners, we change lives by helping individuals and organisations become the best versions of themselves.
Now more than ever, the professional matchmaking skills of a Recruitment Consultant are needed to bring qualified individuals to the attention of organisations where they are essential. You are the one that makes it happen. As a team member, you are part of an organisation passionate about what we do, and that provides the tools and training to help you succeed.
Job Responsibilities– All in a Day:
- Develop and build a client base and new business via phone, social media, networking, and in-person meetings.
- Nurture and cultivate client relationships through trust, listening, open communication
- Gain insight into prospect’s business needs by asking thought-provoking questions to provide right-fit solutions and present the highest quality candidates promptly
- Provide strategic guidancel to hiring managers when needed
- Advise hiring managers on best practices for interviewing, the talent acquisition process, inclusivity, and retention
- Utilise office Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and input prospect and client information
- Develop an awareness for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) and thoughts on how to integrate DE&I in client companies and recruitment practices
- Develop appropriate business plans to accomplish weekly, quarterly, yearly objectives
- Develop and write competent, creative, and confident client-focused presentations
- Use data and insights to inform business partners and improve recruitment metrics
- Achieve success in the first year with client billings to be agreed with management.
- Leverage office database, professional networking, internet resources, social media, direct sourcing techniques, prior searches, and the phone to source talent
- Gain insight into the talent’s career needs, qualifications, and motivators to present opportunities that align
- Utilise office Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and input candidate information
- Manage multiple candidates at different stages in the recruitment process
- Nurture and grow candidate relationships through trust, listening, open communication
- Advise talent throughout the process on interviewing, offer acceptance and resignation
- Develop and write competent, creative, and confident recruiting presentations for the candidate
- Develop and write thoughtful, creative, and confident talent assessments for the client
- Create a positive, professional candidate experience throughout the talent acquisition process
- Foster talent relationships for future placements, gain industry knowledge, obtain referrals and uncover new business opportunities
- Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Good work ethic, discipline, and ability to be flexible
- Demonstrate autonomy, curiosity, and resourcefulness that pushes you to think creatively and outside the box
- Savvy business acumen enabling you to listen, assess, and make business recommendations to prospective clients to help improve their business through the right people
- Previous experience in a sales-oriented role preferred, cold call prospecting and commission sales a plus
- Successful track record of developing new accounts
- Knowledge and familiarity with social media platforms, in particular: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter
- Exceptional time management, goal setting skills, ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent written and verbal communication, phone skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive energy and enthusiasm, willingness to continue to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Recruitment business and grow business partnerships with international colleagues throughout www.MRINetwork.com. Pacesetter – where the top performers go to to places like Hawaii or Jamaica of Cancun are events not to be missed.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity contact Stephen(AT) Talent Partners.ie today.