As a Project Coordinator – Recruiting Specialist, for Talent Partners you are responsible for recruiting candidates for job openings in a timely manner. You will be responsible for understanding the industry and the positions and titles of people working within the assigned industry. You will be expected to build robust relationships within the industry that will enhance brand awareness. You must also be proficient in utilising the internet to research websites to analyze information pertinent to a designated industry and key companies and contacts within that industry. Heavy phone use is required on a daily basis, so you must be very comfortable interacting with candidates and potential clients on a daily basis.
Daily responsibilities will include:
• Source, target, recruit and deliver highly qualified candidates using techniques and resources including market research, job boards, data sourcing tools, referrals, networking and cold calling
• Call prospective candidates to introduce them to opportunities that are currently available
• Create and execute a consistent communication or touch plan for developing candidate relationships on a scheduled basis and maintain a record of all communications on our company database.
• Conduct a preliminary assessment of the candidate’s skills, abilities, experience and willingness to make a career change
• Qualify candidates through detailed interviews to assess skills, abilities and experience
• Utilize assessment tools, when appropriate, to get an objective view of the candidate’s abilities and suitability for an opportunity
• Gather the relevant information to conduct reference checks
• Manage the recruiting process to meet or exceed the recruiting timeline commitments as agreed to in the project plan
• Create a short list and comparison matrix of candidates to be presented to the client
• Align candidates with opportunities for which they are qualified and a ‘best fit’ for the opening
• Ensure the solution and position meet the candidate’s career goals and motivations.
• Present the opportunity to the candidate
• Effectively respond to the candidates questions and concerns about an opportunity
• Continually pre-close and close the candidate on the opportunity for which they are being presented
• Present candidates to clients and schedule the interview(s)
• Co-ordinate video interviews and virtual meetings between the client and candidates, when appropriate
• Complete reference checks on all candidates
• Prepare the candidate for each interview
• Address any concerns the candidate may have about the opportunity
• Provide interview tips including how to respond to difficult questions
• Instruct the candidate about the next steps and what to expect following the interview
• Debrief the candidate after each interview to get immediate feedback and to build enthusiasm for the position
• Verify the details of the opportunity and determine if more information is required or if there were any surprises
• Learn more about the candidate’s interview style
• Gauge the candidate’s interest level
• Discuss possible counteroffers and how to respond to them
• Pre-close the candidate on the opportunity if appropriate
• Coordinates all communications with candidates
• Ensures that all recruiting is conducted within legal parameters
• Follow up and communicate with appropriate team members throughout the recruiting process
If you are still reading then I’d like to talk with you. We are looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent IT skills and comfortable using databases and MS tools.
- Previous experience in a recruiting role is not essential. Excellent attention to detail and planning skills are preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Energy and enthusiasm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful recruitment firm and be part of the global MRINetwork. For more information on this role contact Stephen today.