Are you looking to join a scaling company who are disrupting their industry through best in class technology solutions?
Talent Partners are looking to recruit an ambitious and successful Operations Manager who wants to join a growing company and deliver a best in class offering to our client base as disrupt and enhance the world of ticketing software.
We are looking for somebody with excellent, sales, systems and account management skills as well as a thorough understanding of marketing practises
As Operations Manager your role will include the following duties:
- Support the operation, maintenance, and optimization of our clients ticketing solutions.
- Manage ticketing operations to ensure an efficient high-quality service is delivered in line with company policies and procedures across all sales channels- in person, online and telephone
- Ensure supervisors receive relevant information required to carry out duties including changes to programming, seat detail or inventory management in an efficient and timely manner
- Ensure that all customer data is managed in line with relevant data protection legislation, and that relevant privacy policies are always adhered to
- Understand responsibilities relating to PCI Compliance Ticketing System
- Support the management of the ticketing system across all platforms (in person, telephone, post, online)
- Provide an effective, accurate and timely reporting service for external clients
- Collate and keep up to date all financial reports including regular reports on receipts
- Ensure that data collection processes are followed and that data records are complete and accurate.
- Execute and follow up on issues in a timely manner
- Undertake data analysis to inform future operations
- Manage staff training to ensure that staff are carrying out duties in line with policies and procedures
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service across the team
- Be well informed about all client events
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in ticket operations, box office, digital ticketing.
- Computer proficiency is essential and ability to easily learn new technology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to communicate information in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on tasks.
- Ability to provide results and resolutions in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with internal colleagues and external customers.
A little bit about our client company.
- A company in growth mode with a great customer base across industries.
- Delivering an exception software solution which is enhancing the client’s ticketing experience.
- You will be joining an entrepreneurial company that is with fantastic opportunities for you to grow and develop within the business.
- Excellent benefits package in a hybrid working environment.