Talent Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a growing medtech start up in the South East. As Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of the company’s management team and be responsible for all Go-to-Market strategies.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Work with the leadership team to develop key Go-to- Market Strategy in line with our short- and long-term growth plans. GTM strategies to include all aspects of digital (PPC, SEO, Social, Influencers etc) and traditional marketing (PR, Print etc).
- Manage all product shot requirements which will be largely video led and will require script writing etc
- Work closely with the CEO, to execute the strategy for the company’s marketing strategy and ensure that this strategy is strategically and operationally aligned to the business.
- Work collaboratively with the wider teams to create compelling marketing materials including remarketing/reengagement campaigns.
- Oversee the management & implementation of agreed marketing strategies throughout their lifecycle.
- Ensure marketing KPIs align with and support organizational objectives.
- Generate inbound leads and APP downloads through high-quality content marketing.
- Build awareness of the company and drive site traffic through public relations efforts and being an active participant in the organic social media conversations happening in our space.
- Collaborate with our team on client communications to further solidify the brand experience.
- Develop and execute key strategic Marketing strategies. Work closely with senior leadership to develop, execute, and review strategic Marketing activities.
- Develop, manage, and execute a marketing plan and framework in collaboration with the CEO.
- Lead the planning and ongoing measurement efforts to forecast, measure and analyse the region performance against goals and help refine, improve and then report on impact on pipeline and revenue.
- Being comfortable with a data and numbers-driven approach to marketing is critical for success in this role
- Drive and execute scalable marketing campaigns to penetrate and expand opportunities around pipeline building and acceleration in key market.
- Partner with functions where needed such as campaigns, web, digital, outreach, operations, and analytics to ensure brand, website, digital marketing and processes in region are creating a positive impact on the brand, growth, demand and conversion in the region
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant industry experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills are essential.
- Proven abilities to work well as part of a team as well as working on your own initiative.
- Deep understanding of Go-to-Market Strategies and their operational application.
- Proven track record of delivering successful Go-To-Market Strategies in the Tech Sector.
- Proven history of working on the creation of website particularly compelling copy content
- Excellent planning and organising skills with project management capability.
- Display professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and quality
If you are ambitious and want to work with a disruptor who are going to radically alter their marketplace then this could be the ideal role for you. Contact Stephen for more details today.