Talent Partners are looking to identify talented M&A Associates for a growing M&A Firm in Dublin.
As an M&A Associate, you will be involved in all aspects of originating and executing live transactions, including financial modeling and analysis, company valuation, corporate and industry research, strategic analysis and recommendation, identification of business development opportunities, due diligence, preparation of client presentation materials and identification of aggregators, PE and corporate buyers and investors.
You will assume significant responsibility by collaborating closely with the co-founders of the company and other colleagues, overseeing and executing day-to-day deal activities and managing and training analysts. As an associate you will gain significant exposure to industry leaders, top aggregators and cutting-edge eCommerce companies.
Our client is a growing firm with very ambitious expansion plans for 2022 and beyond. Identifying the right candidate who will be an integral part of their team and be a great “fit” for their culture and values is essential.
- Must have corporate finance experience in M&A sell side advisory or industry related experience.
- Undergraduate degree with a 2.1 or greater.
- Demonstrated capability to lead and manage projects.
- Excellent organizational, execution and time management skills; attention to detail.
- Relationship management skills, able to interact with all levels within an organization.
- Strong presentation skills in both large and small group settings.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Proven quantitative and technical skills.
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, ready to roll up your sleeves and dig into the complexities of any task or challenge.
- Strong work ethic and drive with a high degree of self-discipline and motivation.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills, able to prepare high impact materials.
- Participates effectively in both internal and external meetings.
- Maturity and poise to work directly with client executives.
- Team player who can contribute to building a positive team spirit, keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, works with integrity and ethically, and upholds firm values.
- Ability to perform under pressure, amid tight deadlines; can effectively prioritize and plan.
- Collaborative across teams and levels, both internally and externally.
- Understands coaching for long term development of self and others.
Why this could be a great role for you?
- Unique opportunity to join a strong M&A firm early in its development.
- Ability to execute global deals (not regional) based out of Dublin, Ireland.
- Significant deal volume. Our client forecasts 20+ transactions in 2022 alone.
- Access to world-class entrepreneurs at high-growth companies.
- Building a dominant footprint in the one of largest sectors: eCommerce.
- Top-notch aggregator relationships.
- Excellent career path, strong and competitive compensation.
- Close-knit, rapidly growing team.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity contact Stephen@talentpartners.ie today