Talent Partners are looking to recruit a successful Inside Sales Manager to join an award winning, Dublin based client company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business and to play a key role in the continued growth and development of their business.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Customer management strategy working together with the Regional Sales Directors.
• Develop internal capabilities to deliver on customer management strategies.
• Continue to grow the efficiency of the Business Development / Lending operating model.
• Customer Insights: Increase value to customers by anticipating customer needs in our client’s marketplace.
• Customer loyalty: Increase loyalty and stickiness through the identification of opportunities for new products/ services with a forward-looking view.
• Leadership: This role will form part of our client’s leadership team and you will play a pivotal role in managing and developing the Internal Sales process within the company.
• Credit Excellence: Enriching the credit process between Lending Executives and the credit team by developing new processes in line with the company’s Credit Policy to manage deal flow.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
• 5 Years Bank Experiences in areas including: – New Business Development, Operational Sales, & Support.
• Credit / Underwriting Qualifications desired; (QFA or APA).
• Previous experience of managing and leading internal sales teams is desired.
• A team player, who is passionate about growing and developing the team and business offerings will excel in this role.
The successful candidate will receive an extremely competitive base salary, with an attractive incentive plan in place that will see you rewarded for achievement of revenue targets, along with an excellent benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who continue to lead the way in their marketplace and who look forward to continued growth in the coming years.
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, contact Stephen@talentpartners.ie today.