Talent Partners are looking to recruit a passionate and experience Marketing & PR professional who is looking for the next step in their career.
We are looking for an ambitious team player with a desire to work in a dynamic fast moving environment to join the Manchester Office as we shake up the world of ticketing software.
- Help to implement vision and execution of brand development nationally and internationally.
- Manage the brand website, content updates & digital development projects including SEO, Webinars, Surveys, best practice sharing events and Client interviews.
- Manage the supply of campaign creative assets, briefing adaptation or local creation.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- Assist with commercial delivery of brand building and digital transformation, including monitoring/reporting of in-market performance & actions,
- Assist with campaign planning such as Launch/PR Events, trade shows, conferences and events.
- Manage and execute a full range of Public Relations strategies including targeted and industry campaigns.
- Establish a lead generation strategy and proactive campaigns for targeting new markets and improving our reach within our existing sectors.
The Ideal candidate should have:
- The ability to communicate information in a clear and engaging way.
- Experience researching market trends with the ability to pinpoint the target audience.
- Good project management skills, high numeracy, and data analysis for insight development.
- Resilience, team orientation, ability to navigate through ambiguous and complex situations and taking initiatives are key.
- The ability to work confidently with multiple cross-functional teams across geographies.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning and growing technology company who are positively disrupting their marketplace. The role comes with an excellent base salary, benefits and a hybrid working environment. For more details on this fantastic opportunity, contact the Talent Partners recruitment team today.