Our client is currently looking to recruit a Client Training & Education Manager, as they continue to expand and acquire new customers across the globe. The client’s focus is on game changing digital ticketing enabling software specialising in the sports, horse racing and events market. Working in a fast moving and dynamic environment, no two days are ever the same, as our team deliver best in class solutions to our expanding customer base.
Due to the continued growth and development of the company (they operate, in the Irish, The UK, Mainland Europe, The Middle East and North America), the company are now looking for an ambitious and successful Client Training and Education Manager, to manage the installation of their SaaS based solutions on client sites and enhance our client’s knowledge of our technology, and enhance their customer experience, using our award winning technology solutions.
In this role, you will deliver in-person and e-learning solutions to our expanding international customer base and this role will be customer facing with occasional client visits required.
As Client Training & Education Manager, your role will include the following duties:
- From a client knowledge perspective, you will serve as the primary point of contact, representing and prioritising the training, learning opportunities and any additional needs for our existing and new clients.
- You will build, develop, execute, measure, and continuously look to enhance a best-in-class training experience for our clients.
- Be an expert on our product, our value proposition, and be a subject matter expert in demonstrating our platform to our existing and prospective client install base.
- Develop strategies and processes to ensure effective delivery of client training and materials across multiple markets and geographies.
- Create and manage documentation, videos, and materials for new and existing clients.
- Be the first member of the team to access new functionality from our development team before training internal staff members.
- Create knowledge materials for clients to self-service with new features.
- Shaping new development and innovation of products, based on existing client requests and new ideas.
- Work with the marketing department to highlight new features that add commercial and data enhancement opportunities for clients.
- Facilitate reporting/communication of training programmes with relevant updates and market data to the company Leadership team.
- Be accountable for full- and on-time delivery of external training programmes and ensure the client base has a detailed understanding of all product functionalities.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- BA/BS degree with 3+ years of professional experience of delivering exceptional training solutions for software products.
- Proven track record as a Learning or Training Program Manager, L&D Consultant, Learning Portfolio Manager, or Instructional Designer
- A strong focus on customers’ needs and satisfaction, with an emphasis on demonstrating return on investment in training and how this contributes to the company’s bottom line
- The ability to communicate information in a clear and engaging way.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with the proven ability to build, execute, manage, and improve programs and projects
- Strategic thinker with analytical and critical thinking skills Experience developing training in a variety of delivery modalities (virtual, hands-on/experiential, instructor led, remote classroom etc for a variety of audiences.
- Experience with Atlassian products is desirable.
Why you should apply today:
- Our client has made significant inroads in disrupting the ticketing marketplace with their best-in-class software solution.
- Work with new features and software that the Ticketing profession is readily embracing.
- You will work with some of the largest names in sports, music, and football to maximise, advise and grow their ticketing knowledge and ticketing strategies.
- Empower our clients to achieve their goals.
- You will be joining an entrepreneurial company that is with fantastic opportunities for you to grow and develop within the business.
- Excellent benefits package in a hybrid working environment.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail please contact the Talent Partners recruitment team today.