Talent Partners are currently recruiting a Finance Manager for a successful client company with ambitious growth plans for the coming years. In this role you will work very closely with the Leadership team of the business and be very comfortable on both strategic and operational issues. Our client provides outsourced business services to a large number of clients and we are looking to identify an ambitious and motivated finance professional with 5+ years experience (post qualified) who wants to make a significant impact on the success of a business.
Key Responsibilities in the role will include:
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, credit control, invoicing, and other transactions and day to day activities of a finance department.
• Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Review and propose process and system enhancements.
Candidate Background & Qualifications
• 5+ years PQE.
• Comfortable operating with company’s leadership team
• Detail-oriented and analytical with strong technical skills.
• Can work in a fast paced and dynamic business.
• Works well in a team environment and is adaptable as the needs of the business/clients change.
• Previous experience in BPO/Outsourcing would be ideal, though not essential.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and comfortable engaging with client base.
Our company has experienced continuous year on year growth and this is a fantastic opportunity for a ambitious and commercially Finance Manager to join a successful company and play a key role in achieving ambitious but realistic business growth plans over the next three years.