Talent Partners are currently recruiting a Director of Global Demand Planning role on behalf of a successful client company who are growing their business year on year. This a key role which will be based in Dublin HQ with International responsibilities.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- The Director of Global Demand Planning will manage the global demand planning function within this business division and lead the company’s monthly S&OP process on behalf of the Commercial organization.
- Lead and manage a team of employees based in North America and Europe to deliver on agreed targets.
- Improve and refine a best-in-class monthly sales forecasting process that leverages both statistical, quantitative, and qualitative inputs.
- Ensure that proper inventory targets are maintained in all Company markets
- Calculate and provide to the Global Manufacturing Supply Planning Team the demand requirements needed to maintain targeted stock levels to fulfil the sales in all markets our client serves.
- Manage the Opportunity & Vulnerability assessment process each month and be capable of adapting to sudden market changes.
- Work to improve sales forecast accuracy and sales forecast bias through root cause/corrective actions
- Manage the monthly KPI process with respect to commercial sales forecasting and demand planning as well as customer service and satisfaction
- Lead the monthly consensus meeting between commercial and manufacturing teams to discuss prioritization, changes, and adjustments to the projected sales and inventories
- Create a summary monthly management review presentation to seek decisions needed for business from executive management
- Coordinate and manage the communication of projected inventories each month to the Sales and Marketing teams responsible for all markets the company serves.
- Lead the project to implement the SAP IBP system for S&OP planning in the commercial division
- Manage other projects as needed by management or as business needs change. Drive continuous improvement of demand management and processes.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- 10 years of related experience with preferred concentration in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations or similar field.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Demand Planning or Supply Planning or related department.
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain planning processes is not required but preferred.
- Strong proficiency with ERP systems, with emphasis on planning systems such as SAP IBP, SAP SAC. Kinaxis RapidResponse, Demantra, Anaplan, O9, FuturMAster.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation, and People Management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment.
- IBF or/ and APICS certifications are a plus
- Ability to be fluid and adaptable to changing priorities, ability to organize and complete work with given deadlines
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Extensive influencing and collaboration skills
- Experience building, coaching and managing high performing demand planning teams
This really is a superb opportunity with an established client company of Talent Partners and could be the next step in your Supply Chain career. For more information please contact me on +353 1 6873746