Talent Partners are currently working with a successful Irish company to recruit a Business Development Manager role for their organisation. The primary responsibility of this role is to drive revenue growth for the business by generating new business sales while retaining and growing existing business.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Drive new business revenue growth from new customers and existing customers
- Pro-active sales prospecting and engagement delivering new business
- Create, manage and grow a solid sales pipeline, in support of your consistent achievement against monthly, quarterly & annual targets
- Oral, written and presentation excellence
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively at C level and throughout organisations
- Use of previous CRM systems e.g. salesforce is desirable
- Solutions focus – Clearly articulate the benefits of iur client’s solutions to customer needs delivering on revenue growth
- Build and maintain strong rapport with existing customers
- Assertively plan and execute your sales program, focused on new business, cross selling & upselling.
- Timely & accurate sales forecasting and reporting
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate most of the following:
- 5+ years of experience in outside sales, preferably selling ICT solutions and services in the Irish Business to Business market
- Knowledge and experience of telecoms services
- Demonstrated sales record selling to senior representatives across larger SME, Corporate & Enterprise organisations
- Demonstrated record of success in a fast-paced, goal-oriented sales environment
- Strong persuasive, oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good listener; ability to identify and adapt to different client environments & business needs
- Well presented, motivated, driven and enthusiastic with strong business, market/ commercial awareness
- Flexible individual capable of thriving in a high-growth dynamic environment
- Team player: able to contribute positively to the team and throughout the organisation but also able to maintain a high-level of autonomy.
This is a great opportunity with excellent earnings potential. The successful candidate will need to have a demonstrable track record of HUNTING new business and successfully closing business opportunities. You will manage and look after the accounts that you generate but the initial focus of this role will be on new business development.