Talent Partners are currently looking to recruit a successful Business Development Manager to join a successful SME client that deliver ICT Managed Services Solutions to their customer base.
As the Business Development Manager, your primary responsibility is to drive revenue growth for the business, generating new business sales while retaining and growing existing business within the SME customer base.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive new business revenue growth from new customers and existing customers
- Pro-active sales prospecting and engagement delivering new business
- Create, manage, and grow a solid sales pipeline, in support of your consistent achievement against monthly, quarterly & annual targets
- Oral, written and presentation excellence
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively at Owner/MD level and throughout organisations
- Use of previous CRM systems is desirable
- Solutions focus – Clearly articulate the benefits of our client’s solutions to customer needs.
- Learn and promote the full range of services offered by the company.
- Build and maintain strong rapport with existing customers
- Assertively plan and execute your sales program to deliver new business revenue.
- Timely & accurate sales forecasting and reporting.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years of experience in F2F sales, preferably selling ICT solutions and services in the Irish Business to Business market
- Demonstrated track record of success in career to date specifically in winning new business for current and/or previous employers.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented sales environment
- Strong persuasive, oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good listener: ability to identify and adapt to different client environments & business needs
- Well presented, motivated, driven, and enthusiastic with strong business and commercial awareness
- Be a team player; someone who will contribute positively to the team throughout the organisation but is also able to work on their own initiative without day-to-day guidance.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Business Development professional. A hunter who will make calls and identify genuine business opportunities where our client company’s solutions will add value. Hard work will be required in this role; but success will see the successful candidate earning a six figure package. To learn more about this fantastic opportunity contact Stephen@talentpartners.ie today