Talent Partners are currently looking to recruit a Senior Android Developer who will join a scaling tech business in Ireland. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an early stage start up and play a key role in their international growth and development, with an equity play for the successful candidate.
As our client’s Senior Android Developer, you will be comfortable working with a company who take an ‘out-of-the-box’ approach to discovering and creating innovative methods / solutions / products.
You should be eager to acquire new skills and experience with excellent career prospects within the company.
As Senior Android Developer you will be required to work closely with the Head of Development and liaise closely with external third parties that work for our client.
To be considered for this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years professional experience as a software developer
- 3+ years professional experience in native app development (Android) with full SDLC
- Strong understanding of Android UI design guidelines
- Working with multithreading in Android (Async Tasks, Threads, Scheduled Jobs, Services, etc.)
- Familiar with compliance policies and submissions requirements for publishing.
As a Senior Android Developer you will:
- Adhere to (eventually create & manager) project tasks & deadlines.
- Coordinate with native (Android / iOS) development.
- Comply with strict internal policy & project specific policies (GDPR / HL7 / HIPAA etc.)
- Document and maintain bugs / fixes / version control for API code & native app.
- Participate in weekly and impromptu team meetings.
- Work with / maintain various platforms / solutions / dev & project management tools.
- Previous experience in platforms / solutions / tools that include Jira, GitHub, AWS, Firebase (console & APIs), Play Store Console, Adobe XD is desirable.
- Previous experience developing solutions for the healthcare industry would be very desirable.
Please note that this will be a hybrid role and attendance in the office will be required from time to time.
For more information on this exciting opportunity contact the Talent Partners team today.