Talent Partners have been retained to recruit a General Manager to lead a dynamic Technical Services company with a dedicated team of employees. As General Manager, you will oversee operations, drive strategic initiatives, and foster a collaborative work environment, as the company looks to continue to grow in the business sectors where it operates.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Establish and align company activities with HQ-approved budgets, ensuring goal-oriented management.
- Formulate comprehensive business plans and sales budgets to meet the targets set by HQ management.
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with various industries to expand the customer base for current business operations.
- Drive the exploration of new markets, such as the medical and industrial sectors, including tender submissions. Promote new products and services to existing clients.
- Oversee key projects related to engineering and operational aspects, including customer service, warehousing, distribution, and field service activities.
- Technical oversight of the factory’s production and logistics while keeping safety at the core of operation.
- Supervise and coordinate staff activities, encompassing production, administration, sales, and professional development plans.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with Health and Safety, environmental regulations, the Quality Management System, and GMP/GDP standards.
Desired Candidate Profile:
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate most of the following attributes:
- A minimum of 5 year’s managerial experience within the commercial sector of a similar industry.
- The ability to be able to lead, mentor and coach a team to achieve company targets.
- Ideally experience in the industrial/technical services industry.
- Demonstrable entrepreneurial attitude
- Strategic thinker with strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to manage change when necessary.
- Hands on approach and able to lead by example and support wherever needed.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of people within an organisation.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed.
- Excellent IT knowledge.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact the Talent Partners recruitment team today.