Talent Partners are currently recruiting for the Financial Controller role on behalf of existing client who are seeing continued business growth year on year.
Our client provides a nationwide service to their client base and has ambitious growth plans for the coming years, with a key focus on growing value for their customer base through the delivery of an expanding range of products and services, which will be supported by best in class digital technologies.
As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring the financial operations of the business are maintained to the highest standards, oversee the companies accounting function and ensure that reported results comply with accounting standards, policies, and relevant legislation.
As Financial Controller, you will contribute to the strategy of the business and be instrumental in the development of internal control policies. You will ensure that the Finance team operates within a robust control environment, and you will be the principle point of contact for all regulatory bodies and external auditors.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations, including AR, AP, GL and bank reconciliations.
- Preparing annual budgets and financial forecasts.
- Responsible for preparing monthly statements and all statutory reporting.
- Managing the Finance team as it continues to grow and develop in line with business expansion.
- Work closely with Finance Director in preparing reports for Senior Management team, Board Members and Stakeholders.
- Qualified Accountant with 8+ years experience ideally with a strong Financial Service bias.
- Outstanding IT Skills with knowledge of loan management systems an advantage.
- Previous experience in managing a leading a team is desirable.
- Enjoys working in a team environment and collaborating with colleagues across the business.
This is a fantastic to join an emerging player who have made tremendous inroads in their marketplace over the last three years and are set for continued growth and expansion. For more information on this role contact Stephen today.