Service / Operations Manager with successful M&E Firm2019-08-20
Talent Partners are presently looking to recruit a Service/Operations Manager for an award winning client company in the Dublin region and this role will offer excellent long term career opportunities fo the successful candidate. As Service/Operation Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination of all maintenance related activities for the company.
- Administration and management of helpdesk support team.
- Overall administration of service systems.
- Management of maintenance works schedule.
- Managing reactice works schedule.
- Assigning workloads to engineers and overseeing successful delivery of same.
- Liaise with static and mobile engineers on a daily basis.
- Liaise and management of specialist sub-contractors.
- Oversee and manage minor works projects.
- Ordering and procurement of materials and services.
- Management of day to day administration to ensure successful completion of works.
- Preparation of reports. quotes and relevant business data for company management meetings.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fast paced working environment, ideally related to building services.
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills as well as excellent written, numeracy and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational & change management skills.
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity.
- Analytical and decisive, observant thinking with excellent attention to detail
- Energetic, hardworking, diligent, self-driven and motivated.
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and the ability to multi-task is required.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a very successful and reputable business where you will manage a team and work closely with the company's senior management team.