IT Security Consultant -2017-01-23
Are you an ambitious, forward thinking high-achieving IT Security Professional looking to take the next step in your career? Talent Partners are currently recruiting for IT Security Consultants who are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with household employer brands.
Our clients offer opportunities for progression, challenging projects, a market-leading learning and development programme and a collaborative environment.
As an IT Security Consultant, your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Completion of information security engagements:
- Risk assessments
- Gap analysis reviews
- Security architecture review and design
- Policies and procedures review and design
- Training and awareness development and delivery Information security program management
- Formal reporting and presentation to clients
- Contributing to identifying opportunities and winning new business
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or similar qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years IT / information security experience Good knowledge of IT security including firewalls, remote-access solutions, encryption technologies, network architecture, etc.
- Good knowledge of IT standards and methodologies including ISO 27k, PCI DSS, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
- Good knowledge of the wider IT assurance agenda – IT DR, BCP, Data Protection, Project Management, Third Party Management, etc.
- Good knowledge of IT platforms and applications including Windows, Unix, AS 400, SAP, etc.
- Excellent ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences (Board of Directors, senior management, etc.)
- Excellent project management skills; Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment
If your skills and experience appear a good fit for this opportunity and you want to have a confidential discussion to learn more about this opportunity please contact me today -
Stephen Kennedy Email - stephen(AT)talentpartners.ie or call 087 2820554.