Global Warehousing Manager - Pharmaceuticals2020-07-30
Talent Partners are currently looking to recruit a Global Warehouse Manager role for a global healthcare company. In this role you be responsible for oversight on and direction of the Global warehousing strategy, network, processes and activities for our client company as well as overseeing a number of international distribution centres.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you will be responsible for providing best in class services to our client's customers and your main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensures the warehousing operations comply with all relevant legal, quality, regulatory, trade, customs, safety requirements.
- Development and implementation of a strategy that optimizes the cost to serve of the operations and drives year on year cost improvements with a high focus on operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Supporting a global cold chain packaging strategy ensuring best in class solutions are correctly identified and implemented as appropriate.
- Collaborate with Market SCL teams to drive the deployment and improvement of SCL Operating Models.
- Manage all compliance with relevant legal, quality, regulatory and safety requirements.
- Contribute to the definition of the network strategy and design, and physical flows management focusing on Warehousing and where appropriate transportation.
- Establish Global and where appropriate local Service Level Agreements with Sites, Market Logistics and Service Providers.
- Ensure best in class service level to customers and enhance the logistics process to provide flawless order and delivery service.
- Drive development with information system to provide visibility of load status throughout the supply chain.
- Manage and monitor operational warehouse activities, documentation and custom processes
- Manage relationship with global LSP service providers, manage tenders for purchasing of warehousing services
- Strong financial acumen to manage and deliver on company KPI’s.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and outstanding track record of success in a similar role within a fast paced and dynamic environment. While experience in the pharmaceutical sector would be beneficial, our client is hiring for skills, experience and a desire to succeed so the criteria is flexible for the right individual.
- Primary degree with a specialization in logistics, engineering or management.
- Deep functional warehouse operational experience with SAP WM & IM experience highly desired.
- Previous experience in moving warehouse operations, location or provider is desirable.
- Relevant Supply Chain & Logistics experience within a fast paced, high volume logistics environment preferably in close link with Business.
- Track record of leading functional teams to deliver business objectives
- Change Management Experience and ability to lead any change process
- Ability to work with different regions and cultures, in an international environment
- Detail oriented, organized, reliable, resourceful with a relentless focus on outcomes and strong analytical capabilities.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leader and play a key role in an organisation that will c ontinue to grow and expand in the coming years. For more information contact Stephen today at 01 - 6873746