Global Supply Planning Director2019-11-11
Talent Partners are currently recruiting the role of Global Supply Planning Director for a client company who have enjoyed considerable success in their market sector. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a successful and growing global business and play a key role in the company's continued growth and development.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Lead and manage the Global Supply Planning Team and develop supply chain strategies across Bioscience Industrial plants in support of approved budget, revenue, and savings targets.
- Effectively and efficiently operationalise execution plans in partnership with manufacturing business units to achieve agreed-to customer performance levels for product releases and inventory management.
- Drive implementation of policies and procedures reflecting industry best practices for planning and forecasting, data structuring and organization, metrics and supply chain management.
- Continually review and challenge our Planning and Deliverance processes, design and practices to deliver measurable improvements and competitive advantage across the Bioscience supply chain (e.g., Integrated Business Planning, Industrial Group Planning and Execution).
- Work with Quality, Regulatory, Logistics and Controlling functions to ensure all supply planning operations are in compliance with applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Serve as liaison between factories and Demand Planning / Commercial Operations to ensure value-added outcomes.
- Manage, motivate and develop the Global Supply Chain Team through effective communication and disciplinary management.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or Scientific field. Emphasis on Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or a closely related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years overall experience in industry with a minimum of 7 years in a similar role in pharmaceutical, GMP or EU regulated environment required.
- Hands-on experience with SAP, BI, BW and/or ERP systems preferred.
- Have the presence and breadth of knowledge to quickly and deeply understand the key technologies and business imperatives of our client's business.
- APICS Certification or Kaizen Lean Six Sigma training / certification high preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to make structured decisions on a routine basis.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire high performance in others and align team members around shared goals.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate, guide, train, coach and develop department personnel.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- There will be an element of travel to our client's sites in Europe and North America - circa 20% travel per annum.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join an exceptional company and play an integral part in their continued growth and development. For more information on this role please contact Stephen today on 01 - 6873746.