Customer Support Manager - Software Firm2018-12-19
Talent Partners are an award winning Recruitment business and are part of MRINetwork, one of the largest and most successful recruitment organisations in the world. Our office has consistently being recognised as a top performing office within the MRINetwork and we are now looking to hire a Customer Support Manager for a Dublin based client.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Customer Support Manager to provide excellent customer service and to manage both internal and outsourced support services to their Customers. The overall goal is to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention through a customer support experience that is consistently responsive, results focused, communicative, knowledgeable and continuously improving
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage the customer service experience to meet Customer needs for a consistently responsive, empathetic and results oriented service
- Take ownership of Customer issues and follow problems through to resolution maintaining strong communication channels to Customers, Partners and internally throughout.
- Develop excellent relationships with key customers and implement regular reporting with them to show the value delivered by the Customer Support function.
- Establish, develop and manage Service Level Agreements & KPI targets with outsourced support Partners.
- Recruit, mentor and develop Customer Support staff and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement, development and empowerment
- Set clear team goals and personal objectives and monitor/mentor team closely to address any knowledge, skills or other weaknesses to ensure goal achievement.
- Develop evaluate and re-design, where necessary, service procedures, processes, policies and standards required to support continuous development of services
- Improve customer service quality by creating & maintaining a suite of reports to establish and communicate performance against key service metrics, monitor and analyse results, & implement change addressing service, product or knowledge gaps.
- Work closely with Development teams to address any product related issues which require their intervention.
- Match the workload of the Service teams with the growth in the Customer base by driving up percentage of tickets resolved by outsourced partners, improving the knowledge levels of all service providers and ensuring the optimal performance of the in-house services team.
- Develop a knowledge base to facilitate Customer self-help and decrease the need for ticket creation.
- Maintain a customer support schedule and availability of services and personnel to meet Customer contractual needs.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- A proven working experience as a Customer Support Manager within a software vendor environment (preferably SaaS based)
- Technical knowledge with the ability to understand the business impact of issues and to translate update information back to Customers in non-technical terms.
- Customer service orientation with customer empathy
- Track record of managing outsourced first and second line support services
- Fully proficient in working and managing to exceed Service Level Agreement standards & KPIs.
- Proven ability to continuously improve services through process optimisation and team skill development
- Experience of developing/operating a knowledge base to reduce ticket volume Customer and
- KPI achiever
- Ability to scale services to keep growth in Customer base and quality customer services in tandem.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful company that has seen tremendous growth in their business and expect to see continued growth in the coming years. If you are looking to join an ambitious organisation where you can progress your career then talk to me today. For more information contact Stephen@talentpartners.ie or call +353 1 - 6873746 today.