Customer Account Manager / Order Management2017-02-20
Talent Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Account Manager to join to join the Dublin division of a global organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing a successful business with a great working environment and culture.
Key duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Partner with assigned channels/functional areas as the primary point of contact with business leaders.
- Be responsible for overall customer service “sales” strategy, leading the development of process improvements and identifying best practices within and across departments (Product Management, Services, Manufacturing and Distribution Operations).
- Manage team to be an extension of the sales organization, participating in:
* Pre-orders (pricing, availability, quoting, technical specifications, web/e-mail inquiries).
* Order processing (promise dates, order entry, collaboration with supply chain and operations).
*Customer inquiries (technical questions, warranty, returns, delivery dates).
- Maintain customer focus on all delivery times and answering to customer’s inquiries using standard guidelines.
- Assess customer feedback and other key performance metrics as it relates to assigned channels and functional areas, Develop and implement actions to deliver high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure training, technology, employees’ skills, quality control, procedures and policies are aligned with the customer experience strategy.
- Accountable for ensuring teams formulate customer resolution and response in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ownership of customer feedback and queries and proactive management of issues through resolution.
- Ensure that all customers’ queries are well-investigated and resolved, escalating queries if appropriate.
- Contribute to employee satisfaction, development, coaching, and training, rewards and recognition and performance management.
- Maintain professional strong working relationship with external and internal customers, colleagues, and the customer experience management team.
- Support decisions made by customer experience management team and conveying positively to reinforce the team members.
- Identify and escalate consistent or recurring problems with systems functionality.
- Assist in improving and monitoring procedures and processes to ensure the cost-effective and the most efficient service.
- Assist in preparing and developing the documentation of the organization’s standard policies and procedures towards customer experience.
- As a member of the Regional Customer Experience Leadership Team, provide input to the overall customer service strategy for the Region.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years of experience in a capacity where an understanding of how a business goes to market is gained.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role with international responsibility.
- High level business acumen and understanding of business strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or Supply Chain. Master's degree preferred.
- Previous management experience with a direct reporting structure at a professional level.
- Project Management skills and experience as we all excellent IT skills will be required in this role.
This is a superb opportunity to join a market leader in its industry segment. The successful candidate will work in a global environment with superb career progression prospects and excellent career development opportunities. If you are ambitious and looking to take the next step in your career then call me today.
To find out more contact Stephen(AT)talentpartners.ie today.