Business Analytics / Business Intelligence - Management Role2017-01-26
Talent Partners are currently seeking to identify an experienced Business Analytics professional to join the Dublin office of a global organisation. In this management role you will be responsible for the consolidation of global inventories for analyses and reporting. This position requires solid working knowledge of cGMP, cGDP, MS Office applications and a high level of SAP knowledge.
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Collect study and analyze data, process flows and systems applications to identify gaps and opportunities to drive continuous improvement in the Supply Planning Operations.
- Be involved in the projects from definition setup through deployment as relates to supply planning operations to ensure effective and efficient use of systems and processes (such as SAP IBP), and to validate for on-going improvement.
- Develop, standardize and consolidate metrics and key performance indicators across business units and report on progress.
- Analyze, interpret patterns and trends, and perform SWOT analyses for early detection of issues and/or drive business decisions.
- Be site subject matter expert on SAP applications.
- Manage junior analysts.
The following is an overview of the candidate profile required for this role;
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Scientific field. Emphasis ideally on Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or a closely related discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years industry experience in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or EU regulated environment is required.
- Excellent SAP knowledge is required.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate, guide, trainand develop department personnel.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity with excellent career progression for the right candidate. To find out more contact Stephen(AT)talentpartners.ie today.
Talent Partners have an outstanding track record of identifying and recruiting top performing individuals for the client companies we engage with. We have outstanding recommendations from Client companies and candidates alike and we are always looking to engage with top performing talent in the marketplace.