What's the right offer to make2017-10-24
I am in Chicago this week representing Talent Partners at the MRINetwork global conference and a major topic of discussion at the conference will centre on the laws which have passed which has seen legislation come into place that prohibits (or will prohibt very shortly) interviewers asking interviewees about their current remuneration packages. At present the legislation is limited to 7 regions in the States but the expectation is that this will roll out countrywide. Will this type of legislation make it's way to Ireland? How often are salary/package decisions made on the basis of what the candidate is currently earning as opposed to what he/she should be paid for the role and responsibilities of the position?
- Puerto Rico – Effective March 2017
- Oregon – Effective October 2017
- New York City – Effective October 2017
- Delaware – Effective December 2017
- Massachusetts – Effective July 2018
- San Francisco – Effective July 2018
- Philadelphia – Effective May 2017 but currently not enforced due to pending litigation.
SAP ABAP Developer - Applications Team Manager2017-05-17
Talent Partners Recruitment are currently working looking to recruit an experienced SAP Professional who has excellent knowledge of SAP Application Development (ABAP) and at least 7 years experience in end to end supply chain implementation projects. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate strong solution design, implementation and roll out experience along with having managed SAP implementation teams in achieving successful project delivery. Knowledge of the following SAP modules will be critical to be successful in this role - FICO, MM, SD, WM and PP.
Our client runs an enterprise suite of applications including customer interfaces, partner portals, business analytics and SAP ERP to support a high volume, high revenue business. Reporting directly into the Head of IT, key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Management of the internal SAP application team as well as external development teams
- Taking charge of the enterprise application suite to deliver break/ fix development & configuration, plus enabling new business scenarios and enhanced functionality.
- Hands on development, as part of the SAP application team.
- Being part of a collaborative approach to solution design, engaging clients and colleagues throughout the process.
- Providing input to RFP & RFI responses and accurately estimate implementation effort
The successful candidate will have a minimum of seven years SAP Implementation experience and should be able to demonstrate the following traits:
- Outstanding customer focus.
- Excellent people management & communication skills.
- Strong SAP application development knowledge as well as configuration experience on at least one SAP supply chain module (WM, MM or SD module).
- Persistence in driving improvement in the SAP development process.
- Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines at the same time.
- Creative, goal oriented and results driven with a strong desire to see tasks through to completion.
- Have a recognised University Degree or equivalent, preferably specialising in Management Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Certification in SAP ABAP and an SAP Supply Chain module
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a very successful company who will provide you with a great work environment and excellent career prospects.
If this is not for you and you know of somebody who may be interested in taking the next step in their career now then please feel free to pass on my information.
For more information please contact.
Customer Account Manager / Order Management2017-02-20
Talent Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Account Manager to join to join the Dublin division of a global organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing a successful business with a great working environment and culture.
Key duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Partner with assigned channels/functional areas as the primary point of contact with business leaders.
- Be responsible for overall customer service “sales” strategy, leading the development of process improvements and identifying best practices within and across departments (Product Management, Services, Manufacturing and Distribution Operations).
- Manage team to be an extension of the sales organization, participating in:
* Pre-orders (pricing, availability, quoting, technical specifications, web/e-mail inquiries).
* Order processing (promise dates, order entry, collaboration with supply chain and operations).
*Customer inquiries (technical questions, warranty, returns, delivery dates).
- Maintain customer focus on all delivery times and answering to customer’s inquiries using standard guidelines.
- Assess customer feedback and other key performance metrics as it relates to assigned channels and functional areas, Develop and implement actions to deliver high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure training, technology, employees’ skills, quality control, procedures and policies are aligned with the customer experience strategy.
- Accountable for ensuring teams formulate customer resolution and response in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ownership of customer feedback and queries and proactive management of issues through resolution.
- Ensure that all customers’ queries are well-investigated and resolved, escalating queries if appropriate.
- Contribute to employee satisfaction, development, coaching, and training, rewards and recognition and performance management.
- Maintain professional strong working relationship with external and internal customers, colleagues, and the customer experience management team.
- Support decisions made by customer experience management team and conveying positively to reinforce the team members.
- Identify and escalate consistent or recurring problems with systems functionality.
- Assist in improving and monitoring procedures and processes to ensure the cost-effective and the most efficient service.
- Assist in preparing and developing the documentation of the organization’s standard policies and procedures towards customer experience.
- As a member of the Regional Customer Experience Leadership Team, provide input to the overall customer service strategy for the Region.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years of experience in a capacity where an understanding of how a business goes to market is gained.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role with international responsibility.
- High level business acumen and understanding of business strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or Supply Chain. Master's degree preferred.
- Previous management experience with a direct reporting structure at a professional level.
- Project Management skills and experience as we all excellent IT skills will be required in this role.
This is a superb opportunity to join a market leader in its industry segment. The successful candidate will work in a global environment with superb career progression prospects and excellent career development opportunities. If you are ambitious and looking to take the next step in your career then call me today.
To find out more contact Stephen(AT)talentpartners.ie today.
Business Analytics / Business Intelligence - Management Role2017-01-26
Talent Partners are currently seeking to identify an experienced Business Analytics professional to join the Dublin office of a global organisation. In this management role you will be responsible for the consolidation of global inventories for analyses and reporting. This position requires solid working knowledge of cGMP, cGDP, MS Office applications and a high level of SAP knowledge.
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Collect study and analyze data, process flows and systems applications to identify gaps and opportunities to drive continuous improvement in the Supply Planning Operations.
- Be involved in the projects from definition setup through deployment as relates to supply planning operations to ensure effective and efficient use of systems and processes (such as SAP IBP), and to validate for on-going improvement.
- Develop, standardize and consolidate metrics and key performance indicators across business units and report on progress.
- Analyze, interpret patterns and trends, and perform SWOT analyses for early detection of issues and/or drive business decisions.
- Be site subject matter expert on SAP applications.
- Manage junior analysts.
The following is an overview of the candidate profile required for this role;
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Scientific field. Emphasis ideally on Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or a closely related discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years industry experience in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or EU regulated environment is required.
- Excellent SAP knowledge is required.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate, guide, trainand develop department personnel.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity with excellent career progression for the right candidate. To find out more contact Stephen(AT)talentpartners.ie today.
Talent Partners have an outstanding track record of identifying and recruiting top performing individuals for the client companies we engage with. We have outstanding recommendations from Client companies and candidates alike and we are always looking to engage with top performing talent in the marketplace.
IT Security Consultant -2017-01-23
Are you an ambitious, forward thinking high-achieving IT Security Professional looking to take the next step in your career? Talent Partners are currently recruiting for IT Security Consultants who are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with household employer brands.
Our clients offer opportunities for progression, challenging projects, a market-leading learning and development programme and a collaborative environment.
As an IT Security Consultant, your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Completion of information security engagements:
- Risk assessments
- Gap analysis reviews
- Security architecture review and design
- Policies and procedures review and design
- Training and awareness development and delivery Information security program management
- Formal reporting and presentation to clients
- Contributing to identifying opportunities and winning new business
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or similar qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years IT / information security experience Good knowledge of IT security including firewalls, remote-access solutions, encryption technologies, network architecture, etc.
- Good knowledge of IT standards and methodologies including ISO 27k, PCI DSS, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
- Good knowledge of the wider IT assurance agenda – IT DR, BCP, Data Protection, Project Management, Third Party Management, etc.
- Good knowledge of IT platforms and applications including Windows, Unix, AS 400, SAP, etc.
- Excellent ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences (Board of Directors, senior management, etc.)
- Excellent project management skills; Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment
If your skills and experience appear a good fit for this opportunity and you want to have a confidential discussion to learn more about this opportunity please contact me today -
Stephen Kennedy Email - stephen(AT)talentpartners.ie or call 087 2820554.
Business Manager / Key Account Manager2016-10-05
BUSINESS MANAGER / KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Talent Partners recruitment are currently working exclusively with a leading retail distribution organisation who are looking to recruit a experienced Business Manager / Key Account Manager for one of there major accounts.
The Business Manager / Key Account Manager are responsible for maintaining and developing the relationships between clients. Developing new market opportunities and continually adding value to the relationships.
The Role is also ultimately responsible for the generation of a strategy that will deliver the budgeted GP and revenue targets. As well as ensuring all vendor rebates/back end terms are captured and know to all relevant departments. The role reports to the Retail Commercial Director and will actively contribute to the future strategy of the Retail Division.
Key Areas of Responsibility.
- Creates Pricing strategies that will deliver the Retail GP budget as well as maintaining our clients Market Share
- Is responsible for the Product Selection, Forecasting and Stock Control of all products
- Be continually aware of Market and Product trends so as to ensure our client and clients products is at the forefront of these developments
- Achieve and exceed sales and selected working capital targets set through tight management of the P&L of the department, delivering against the annual budget and ensuring that all costs are tightly managed.
- Will be directly responsible for the sales and management of some Key accounts.
- Responsible for accurate forecasting and category management programs by linking in with the Sales Team who will deliver account based forecasts
- Is an integral part of the Vendor contract negotiating team.
- Create and Execute margin and pricing policies, "protect" the brand, support innovative products/services and strengthen customer relationships to deliver a detailed product roadmap for all customers and vendors.
- Secure trade marketing funding and actively create and execute the marketing strategy and plan for our clients product portfolio,ensuring cost effective and insight driven promotional plans.
- Report on brand performance and identify category opportunities
- Understand the macro environment, competitors, industry trends, shopper dynamics and retailer landscape to drive actions through trade marketing programs and commercial sales plans.
- Ownership for Relevant product inventory with internal and external stakeholders and help conduct analysis of customer sales out data thus ensuring E&O is tightly managed.
- Drive innovation and process improvement within our clients the total retail business.
- Min. 5-7 years of successful key account and sales experience
- Bachelor level with Business/Commercial direction
- Experience in/knowledge of mass merchants and gaming markets/channels
- Ability to manage a P&L and budget
- Excellent influencing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, people management and development skills with the highest levels of integrity
- Highly skilled networker.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to work with a market leading organization & to contribute to there all ready growing revenue & market share.
For more information about this & other roles Talent Partners are recruiting please contact Keith@talentpartners.ie. If this is not the right opportunity for you but you know of somebody who may be of interest for this position please feel free to pass on my contact details.