What's the right offer to make2017-10-24
I am in Chicago this week representing Talent Partners at the MRINetwork global conference and a major topic of discussion at the conference will centre on the laws which have passed which has seen legislation come into place that prohibits (or will prohibt very shortly) interviewers asking interviewees about their current remuneration packages. At present the legislation is limited to 7 regions in the States but the expectation is that this will roll out countrywide. Will this type of legislation make it's way to Ireland? How often are salary/package decisions made on the basis of what the candidate is currently earning as opposed to what he/she should be paid for the role and responsibilities of the position?
- Puerto Rico – Effective March 2017
- Oregon – Effective October 2017
- New York City – Effective October 2017
- Delaware – Effective December 2017
- Massachusetts – Effective July 2018
- San Francisco – Effective July 2018
- Philadelphia – Effective May 2017 but currently not enforced due to pending litigation.
Demand Planning Analyst2017-09-04
Talent Partenrs are currently recruiting a Demand Planning Analyst role on behalf of an International Pharmaceutical Client Company. Reporting to the Global Demand Planning Manager the person will provide support to perform all activities required by the Global Demand Planning organization within the frame of the S&OP process. In particular the Demand Planning Analyst will take care of the analysis of the sales forecast prepared by commercial and will be responsible to ensure that required product needs to replenish the different markets are provided to Supply Planning.
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Facilitate the monthly Demand Planning cycle within the monthly S&OP cycle by preparing and holding monthly Demand-Supply Consensus meetings
- Give support in the preparation of S&OP Demand Planning outputs to Commercial, Operations and Finance SVP’s
- Define and ensure that proper inventory targets are maintained in all Grifols markets
- Review, analyse and propose changes to the sales forecast based on historical and future sales
- Calculate the Demand requirements needed to maintain targeted stock levels to fulfil the different Grifols markets
- Recommend, propose actions an execute changes as needed to ensure supply/demand balance and/or request for information and data from Commercial Operations, Finance, Supply Chain and other S&OP team members.
- Enhance supply and demand planning transparency to all S&OP stakeholders
- KPI calculation and follow-up.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Supply Chain Management or related discipline essential.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Demand/Supply Planning functions.
- Languages: Proficient in English. Knowledge of Spanish language desirable.
- Experience in similar tasks is not a must but will be taken into consideration
- Advanced skills specially in MS Excel and other MS products highly desired (Access, Powerpoint, Word)
- SAP SD/MM/PP advanced usage
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Team working skills
- Ability to work quickly & meet changing deadlines for the S&OP process (experience in implementation of S&OP Tools will be highly valued)
For more information contact the Talent Partners team today on 01 - 6873746.
Production Planner - Pharmaceuticals2017-09-04
Talent Partners are currently working with an International Pharmaceutical client to recruit a Production Planner for the Irish operation. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, monitoring, control and execution of the production schedule necessary to meet operational & customer service goals of the plant. Other key responsibilities include the maintenance of master data, helping to manage product transitions to Dublin plant, creation of intercompany PO’s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Creation and maintenance of master data in R3 module in SAP, including but not limited to Bills of Material, routings, etc.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of inventory throughout the plant.
- Creation of production schedules with a focus on minimising downtime whilst meeting company and customer target inventory levels.
- Monitor daily production to ensure that it is on schedule with production plans, coordinating any adjustments as necessary.
- Integral part of the team responsible for ensuring seamless transfer of products to Dublin plant.
- Work closely with purchasing team to ensure required materials are available as required for production schedules.
- Coordinate the tracking and release of all semi-finished and finished goods in plant.
- Participate in plant production meetings.
- Initiate, organize and lead process / continuous improvement projects.
- Creation of intercompany PO’s as required.
- Support the monthly S&OP process.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Business, Science, or closely related discipline is required. CPIM certification is preferred. Master’s degree in the same fields or closely related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of manufacturing planning, forecasting, or related experience in supply chain methodologies is required, preferably in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or FDA / EU regulated environment.
- Requires an in depth understanding of the fundamentals of planning and inventory control. Lean, Six Sigma, exposure to theory of constraints preferred.
- Demonstrated strong technical skills in ERP navigation and reports. Specific experience with SAP is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of cGMPs, FDA regulations, and industry guidelines.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to make structured decisions on a routine basis.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Computer literacy with advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding operation in Dublin and for more information please contact Talent Partners today on 01 - 6873746.
Procurement Manager - Global Pharma Company2017-08-08
Talent Partners are currently recruiting a Procurement Manager role for a global Pharmaceuticals client. This is a critical hire for our client company and the successful candidate will have responsibility for developing, recommending and implementing tactical procedures and operational strategies to further enhance the procure to pay process to meet business goals and objectives.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Execution of day-to-day procurement activities to support site packaging operations, product transfers and general site purchasing requirement as well as vendor management.
- Development, recommendation and implementation of tactical procedures and operational strategies to strengthen the procure-to-pay process to meet business goals and objectives,
- Drive continuous improvement through appropriate KPIs, and ensure compliance of the procurement function with applicable company policies, procedures and regulatory requirements (e.g., SOX, cGMP).
- Manage material and product transition projects to ensure smooth transitions and minimize transition cost while complying with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Work with Manufacturing, Production Planning and Quality functions to devise purchasing plan in support of operational goals and objectives.
- Educate internal stakeholders about process, technology and compliance requirements of the procurement function
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following
- Bachelor’s Degree of Supply Chain Management or related discipline essential.
- Proven experience in a similar role preferably in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or FDA / EU regulated environment
- Ability to manage and lead a team and ensure best practice is being followed.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a successful company and progress your career. For more information contact us today.
SAP ABAP Developer - Applications Team Manager2017-05-17
Talent Partners Recruitment are currently working looking to recruit an experienced SAP Professional who has excellent knowledge of SAP Application Development (ABAP) and at least 7 years experience in end to end supply chain implementation projects. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate strong solution design, implementation and roll out experience along with having managed SAP implementation teams in achieving successful project delivery. Knowledge of the following SAP modules will be critical to be successful in this role - FICO, MM, SD, WM and PP.
Our client runs an enterprise suite of applications including customer interfaces, partner portals, business analytics and SAP ERP to support a high volume, high revenue business. Reporting directly into the Head of IT, key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Management of the internal SAP application team as well as external development teams
- Taking charge of the enterprise application suite to deliver break/ fix development & configuration, plus enabling new business scenarios and enhanced functionality.
- Hands on development, as part of the SAP application team.
- Being part of a collaborative approach to solution design, engaging clients and colleagues throughout the process.
- Providing input to RFP & RFI responses and accurately estimate implementation effort
The successful candidate will have a minimum of seven years SAP Implementation experience and should be able to demonstrate the following traits:
- Outstanding customer focus.
- Excellent people management & communication skills.
- Strong SAP application development knowledge as well as configuration experience on at least one SAP supply chain module (WM, MM or SD module).
- Persistence in driving improvement in the SAP development process.
- Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines at the same time.
- Creative, goal oriented and results driven with a strong desire to see tasks through to completion.
- Have a recognised University Degree or equivalent, preferably specialising in Management Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Certification in SAP ABAP and an SAP Supply Chain module
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a very successful company who will provide you with a great work environment and excellent career prospects.
If this is not for you and you know of somebody who may be interested in taking the next step in their career now then please feel free to pass on my information.
For more information please contact.
Customer Account Manager / Order Management2017-02-20
Talent Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Account Manager to join to join the Dublin division of a global organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing a successful business with a great working environment and culture.
Key duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Partner with assigned channels/functional areas as the primary point of contact with business leaders.
- Be responsible for overall customer service “sales” strategy, leading the development of process improvements and identifying best practices within and across departments (Product Management, Services, Manufacturing and Distribution Operations).
- Manage team to be an extension of the sales organization, participating in:
* Pre-orders (pricing, availability, quoting, technical specifications, web/e-mail inquiries).
* Order processing (promise dates, order entry, collaboration with supply chain and operations).
*Customer inquiries (technical questions, warranty, returns, delivery dates).
- Maintain customer focus on all delivery times and answering to customer’s inquiries using standard guidelines.
- Assess customer feedback and other key performance metrics as it relates to assigned channels and functional areas, Develop and implement actions to deliver high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure training, technology, employees’ skills, quality control, procedures and policies are aligned with the customer experience strategy.
- Accountable for ensuring teams formulate customer resolution and response in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ownership of customer feedback and queries and proactive management of issues through resolution.
- Ensure that all customers’ queries are well-investigated and resolved, escalating queries if appropriate.
- Contribute to employee satisfaction, development, coaching, and training, rewards and recognition and performance management.
- Maintain professional strong working relationship with external and internal customers, colleagues, and the customer experience management team.
- Support decisions made by customer experience management team and conveying positively to reinforce the team members.
- Identify and escalate consistent or recurring problems with systems functionality.
- Assist in improving and monitoring procedures and processes to ensure the cost-effective and the most efficient service.
- Assist in preparing and developing the documentation of the organization’s standard policies and procedures towards customer experience.
- As a member of the Regional Customer Experience Leadership Team, provide input to the overall customer service strategy for the Region.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years of experience in a capacity where an understanding of how a business goes to market is gained.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role with international responsibility.
- High level business acumen and understanding of business strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or Supply Chain. Master's degree preferred.
- Previous management experience with a direct reporting structure at a professional level.
- Project Management skills and experience as we all excellent IT skills will be required in this role.
This is a superb opportunity to join a market leader in its industry segment. The successful candidate will work in a global environment with superb career progression prospects and excellent career development opportunities. If you are ambitious and looking to take the next step in your career then call me today.
To find out more contact Stephen(AT)talentpartners.ie today.