IT Applications Manager -2017-11-10
Talent Partners Recruitment is currently recruiting the role of IT Applications Manager for an established and successful company that strive to provide best n class service to their diverse customer base. We are now looking to identify an experienced IT Professional who can lead a development team to execute software projects in a fact paced and multi disciplined environment and work closely with other business unit leaders to ensure technology is being best utilised to position the company for continued growth and development.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Lead development of the IT strategy
- Recommend and implement systems & automation strategies that deliver business efficiency, growth and enhancements to fulfil new business opportunities as part of the overall company strategy.
- Support the growth of each business by identifying value added IT solutions.
- Provide expert guidance and recommendations on technology and digital developments in line with business strategy.
- Select and manage business relationships with external partners to support the teams in delivering outstanding systems and services for the company and customers.
- Ensure that all IT projects have a sound business rationale and cost benefit case with clear metrics for success.
- Ensure that IT projects are delivered and tracked with clear KPIs, milestones, cost control and commitment of all key stake holders.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of variety of IT systems (Experience of ERP, Customer Care & Billing, and CRM systems are a distinct advantage).
- High level of commercial awareness with experience of business processes, management and budgeting.
- Understanding of change management processes and recognition of the ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Solution driven with ability to execute quickly.
- A proven track record in delivering IT & automation solutions in a similar environment.
- People leadership experience –demonstrated ability to motivate and develop a team.
- Project management experience – proven record of cross functional project delivery
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful company that can offer excellent career opportunities for the successful candidate. For more information contact Stephen@talentpartners.ie or call +353872820554 today.
What's the right offer to make2017-10-24
I am in Chicago this week representing Talent Partners at the MRINetwork global conference and a major topic of discussion at the conference will centre on the laws which have passed which has seen legislation come into place that prohibits (or will prohibt very shortly) interviewers asking interviewees about their current remuneration packages. At present the legislation is limited to 7 regions in the States but the expectation is that this will roll out countrywide. Will this type of legislation make it's way to Ireland? How often are salary/package decisions made on the basis of what the candidate is currently earning as opposed to what he/she should be paid for the role and responsibilities of the position?
- Puerto Rico – Effective March 2017
- Oregon – Effective October 2017
- New York City – Effective October 2017
- Delaware – Effective December 2017
- Massachusetts – Effective July 2018
- San Francisco – Effective July 2018
- Philadelphia – Effective May 2017 but currently not enforced due to pending litigation.
Lead Identity and Access Management Engineer2017-10-14
Talent Partners Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Lead Identity and Access Management Engineer for an international client company. In this role the The Lead IAM Engineer will be responsible for developing and delivering comprehensive solutions for internal and external customers. This role will have hands-on architectural and engineering responsibilities as well as technical leadership and expert level troubleshooting duties.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
* Design, implement and support highly automated, reliable and available IAM solutions
* Deliver IAM systems which elevate security and compliance for in-house developed and commercial off-the-shelf applications
* Lead emerging trend research, orchestrate product evaluations, and select the latest industry standards and tools
* Provide advanced troubleshooting, participate in on-call rotation, and develop solutions and processes to eliminate off hours support calls
* Assist in the automation of manual tasks
* Identity lifecycle management support and implementation activities
* Access management technology support and implementation activities
* Privileged identity management support and implementation activities
* Identity access governance support and implementation activities
* Development of process documentation and standard, policies, procedures, and baselines
* Responsible for ensuring appropriate collection and analysis of technical requirements based on critical projects IAM use cases and expectations.
* Strong experience with project estimation, drafting project proposals and statements of work
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate:
* 4+ years of applications support or equivalent experience with a specialization in Identity and Access Management platforms and tools
* Development experience in C#, Perl, Unix Shell Script, add Powershell and BeanShell and/or Java
* Experience with LDAP directories and relational databases (e.g., AD, eDirectory, Oracle DB, SQL Server)
* Experience with Authentication and Authorization mechanisms and protocols (SAML, RBAC, OAuth/Open ID Connect, ABAC, 2FA/MFA, adaptive authentication)
* Experience with Public Key Infrastructure including hardware security modules (HSMs)
* Strong familiarity with security issues surrounding Identity Access Management and experience in implementation of security systems and controls. Must have a thorough knowledge of information security components, principles, practices, and procedures
* Strong security background in network/systems/physical security, authentication, authorization and usability
* Must have good knowledge of general IT architecture infrastructure, web application, and internet security along with a general understanding of common operating systems, networking protocols, database, and application development.
* Demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of technologies to deliver complex solutions
* Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
* Ability to succinctly articulate complex technical issues with both technicians and business sponsors
* Effective time management skills demonstrated by successful and timely completion of projects
* Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Ability to take a technology brand-agnostic approach
* Knowledge of applicable audit controls and applicability to IAM services architecture, design, and processes.
This is a great opportunity to join an international player with excellent career prospects for the successful candidate.
For more information contact Stephen@talentpartners.ie or call +353872820554
Demand Planning Analyst2017-09-04
Talent Partenrs are currently recruiting a Demand Planning Analyst role on behalf of an International Pharmaceutical Client Company. Reporting to the Global Demand Planning Manager the person will provide support to perform all activities required by the Global Demand Planning organization within the frame of the S&OP process. In particular the Demand Planning Analyst will take care of the analysis of the sales forecast prepared by commercial and will be responsible to ensure that required product needs to replenish the different markets are provided to Supply Planning.
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Facilitate the monthly Demand Planning cycle within the monthly S&OP cycle by preparing and holding monthly Demand-Supply Consensus meetings
- Give support in the preparation of S&OP Demand Planning outputs to Commercial, Operations and Finance SVP’s
- Define and ensure that proper inventory targets are maintained in all Grifols markets
- Review, analyse and propose changes to the sales forecast based on historical and future sales
- Calculate the Demand requirements needed to maintain targeted stock levels to fulfil the different Grifols markets
- Recommend, propose actions an execute changes as needed to ensure supply/demand balance and/or request for information and data from Commercial Operations, Finance, Supply Chain and other S&OP team members.
- Enhance supply and demand planning transparency to all S&OP stakeholders
- KPI calculation and follow-up.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Supply Chain Management or related discipline essential.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Demand/Supply Planning functions.
- Languages: Proficient in English. Knowledge of Spanish language desirable.
- Experience in similar tasks is not a must but will be taken into consideration
- Advanced skills specially in MS Excel and other MS products highly desired (Access, Powerpoint, Word)
- SAP SD/MM/PP advanced usage
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Team working skills
- Ability to work quickly & meet changing deadlines for the S&OP process (experience in implementation of S&OP Tools will be highly valued)
For more information contact the Talent Partners team today on 01 - 6873746.
Production Planner - Pharmaceuticals2017-09-04
Talent Partners are currently working with an International Pharmaceutical client to recruit a Production Planner for the Irish operation. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, monitoring, control and execution of the production schedule necessary to meet operational & customer service goals of the plant. Other key responsibilities include the maintenance of master data, helping to manage product transitions to Dublin plant, creation of intercompany PO’s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Creation and maintenance of master data in R3 module in SAP, including but not limited to Bills of Material, routings, etc.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of inventory throughout the plant.
- Creation of production schedules with a focus on minimising downtime whilst meeting company and customer target inventory levels.
- Monitor daily production to ensure that it is on schedule with production plans, coordinating any adjustments as necessary.
- Integral part of the team responsible for ensuring seamless transfer of products to Dublin plant.
- Work closely with purchasing team to ensure required materials are available as required for production schedules.
- Coordinate the tracking and release of all semi-finished and finished goods in plant.
- Participate in plant production meetings.
- Initiate, organize and lead process / continuous improvement projects.
- Creation of intercompany PO’s as required.
- Support the monthly S&OP process.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Business, Science, or closely related discipline is required. CPIM certification is preferred. Master’s degree in the same fields or closely related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of manufacturing planning, forecasting, or related experience in supply chain methodologies is required, preferably in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or FDA / EU regulated environment.
- Requires an in depth understanding of the fundamentals of planning and inventory control. Lean, Six Sigma, exposure to theory of constraints preferred.
- Demonstrated strong technical skills in ERP navigation and reports. Specific experience with SAP is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of cGMPs, FDA regulations, and industry guidelines.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to make structured decisions on a routine basis.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Computer literacy with advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding operation in Dublin and for more information please contact Talent Partners today on 01 - 6873746.
Procurement Manager - Global Pharma Company2017-08-08
Talent Partners are currently recruiting a Procurement Manager role for a global Pharmaceuticals client. This is a critical hire for our client company and the successful candidate will have responsibility for developing, recommending and implementing tactical procedures and operational strategies to further enhance the procure to pay process to meet business goals and objectives.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Execution of day-to-day procurement activities to support site packaging operations, product transfers and general site purchasing requirement as well as vendor management.
- Development, recommendation and implementation of tactical procedures and operational strategies to strengthen the procure-to-pay process to meet business goals and objectives,
- Drive continuous improvement through appropriate KPIs, and ensure compliance of the procurement function with applicable company policies, procedures and regulatory requirements (e.g., SOX, cGMP).
- Manage material and product transition projects to ensure smooth transitions and minimize transition cost while complying with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Work with Manufacturing, Production Planning and Quality functions to devise purchasing plan in support of operational goals and objectives.
- Educate internal stakeholders about process, technology and compliance requirements of the procurement function
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following
- Bachelor’s Degree of Supply Chain Management or related discipline essential.
- Proven experience in a similar role preferably in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or FDA / EU regulated environment
- Ability to manage and lead a team and ensure best practice is being followed.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a successful company and progress your career. For more information contact us today.